Ramadan Mubarak 2021
Congratulations and warm wishes for the beginning of the month of Ramadan, we pray that Allah (Subhanahu Wa Ta’ala) bless you and you families with happiness and goodness, As you do abstinence every day of this holy month of Ramadan, May the spirit of faith touches you, the warmth of love encompasses your families, and the power of togetherness are with you always. Wishing you and your family Faith, love, and peace in this holy Month. As we continue Our obedience to Allah (Subhanahu Wa Ta’ala) offering our daily Ibadat (worship) remember to ask Allh (Subhanahu Wa Ta’ala) to accept all of your prayers, fasting, and remembrance and Glorifying of him during this blessed month.
- Insha Allah the first Day of Ramadan is Tuesday 4/13, first Taraweeh prayer will be tomorrow night Monday 4/12 following Isha Prayer (start at 9:30 PM )
- Taraweeh will be 8 Rakaah plus Shaf’a and Wetr only this year.
- No Iftar will be provided in ICNEF this year, donation for Iftar will still be accepted to be distributed in the form of grocery.
- The school (Church previously) across street from Saint John’s bluff allowed for us to park there, so if the Masjid Parking lot is full, please park across street, we encourage the youth brothers driver to park across street and leave the masjid parking for the elder and families, also Please Carpool if it is possible.
- When the prayer areas in the Masjid getting full, We will have extra space outside, for Praying to accommodate more people in case there is no rain.
- The men should use the north side (on the Left) door and sisters should use the south side (on the Right) door.
- Please if you are sick, having a fever, having body aches, runny nose, please avoid the Masjid until you get well.
- Please make sure you have Wudu’ before you come to the Masjid, wear your mask all times when you are in the Masjid, bring your own prayer rug with you.
- There will a daily Ramadan programs by the Imam after Fajr and every night at 7:00 PM.
- please Donate generously to support our Masjid and to complete the work going on for new school building.
- please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org any concerns, suggestions or questions.
Again Ramadan Mubarak and we wish you a very faithful and spiritual Ramadan, May Allah accept our Prayer and make this month of Ramadan a mean for our forgiveness.
Please CLICK HERE to print Ramadan Calendar